Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Buzz About Bees


Even my intense phobia of bees will not keep me away from their golden goodness also known as honey. I love to drizzle it on oatmeal, with cheese, on pancakes, in my tea, in my whipping cream...the list goes on and on. A product that I have been enjoying for years and serving to guests in our home is honeycomb from the Savannah Bee Company. The honey is consistently light and luscious all at the same time. The pairing of their honey with its comb is a divine combination. I love the texture of the honeycomb, which melts away and the way that the comb cuts down the sweetness of the honey. This product is a staple on my cheese boards.

The honey happiness at Savannah Bee Company does not end here they also sell specialty honey (Tupelo, Sourwood, Black Sage, Winter White, etc...), grill honey, cheese honey, tea honey, honey accessories, a body care line and bee gifts (art and objects from local artisans)! If you happen to be in Savannah,GA check out their kid-friendly flagship store where they have interactive hives with hands-on toys and books in a comfy kid-sized learning space. Otherwise check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment